AIOU MSc Pakistan Study Revised Date of Exams:
AIOU announced the MSc Pak Study Revised Date of Exams. Alama Iqbal Open University announced the new date for the exam of MSc Pak study for course code 4667. The exam of course code 4667 was postponed on 2023 and now the alumni ball Open University announced the new data for the conduction of exam 4667 from 2023.
So all the candidates who are worried about their exam of this course code Now they have a piece of good news about their exam. Will be conducted on 2023. This notification was uploaded by the Punjab university.
More Related Keywords:
- AIOU Pak Study paper postpone
- AIOU MSc Pak Studyexam revised date
- Allama Iqbal Open University Pakistan study exam revised the date
- New schedule for MSc Pakistan study of AIOU
- What is the new date of the MSc Pak study paper of course code 4667?
- Latest notification of aiou
- The latest notification of Pakistan’s study, of course, scored 4667 of AIOU
All information about the exam of Pakistan study:
- There we provide all the detailed information about the conduction and postponement of the exam of Pakistan study of course code 4667. The paper of the MSC Pakistan study was delayed due to some technical issues and It is rescheduled and will be conducted on 2023.
- The roll no slips, timing, and the venue for the exam of Pakistan study for the course code of 4667 Are valid now with our roll number slip which is already issued for the students of MSC Pakistan study? The students are informed by SMS nation of Pakistan study.
- The other exams will be conducted according to the old dates issued by the Allama Iqbal Open University and all the papers will be conducted according to these dates.
- All the remaining exams will be uh held on the previous schedule and there is no change in the previous schedule
- This notification is issued by the management of Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Allama Iqbal Open University we’ll manage their all postponed papers on the new dates
- Allama Iqbal Open University we’ll manage they’re all postponed papers on the new dates.