B.Sc Nursing Admission Check Online
B.Sc Nursing Admission will start soon online. Notice has been issued for Admission to B.Sc Nursing. All the candidates for the BSc four-year degree program for admission in the public sector of nursing in Punjab applications were submitted to 28 colleges they are informed that the candidate’s admission will be based on merit.
These admissions will be made in accordance with the eligibility criteria and the rules and regulations given in the previous advertisement. The policy of the Department of Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education will be monitored. Candidates who have submitted applications have decided to admit them to 15 colleges in Punjab which are affiliated with different universities in Punjab. These colleges are:
Punjab-Nursing-Admission 2023 Apply Online
College of Nursing Mayo Hospital Lahore, Children Hospital Lahore, Jinnah Hospital Lahore, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore, General Hospital Lahore, Services Hospital Lahore, Bahawalpur Victoria, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Rahim Yar Khan, Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi, DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh, Allama Iqbal Memorial Teaching Hospital Sialkot, Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi, Allied Hospital Faisalabad, Nishtar Hospital Multan, DHQ Hospital Dera Ghazi Khan.
Candidates for admission in B.Sc Nursing from 16th February to 22nd February at 11 p.m. can apply on the web portal https://pna.punjab.gov.pk.
- The aforesaid admission will be done by information technology (PTIB) through the online system developed by Lahore. This is to ensure transparency in the admission process. However, the department will oversee the entire process of the said admission.
- The candidates have to register themselves on the web portal on the basis of their national identity card, domicile, and marks obtained in matriculation. Each candidate has been given access to farm verification and editing of their form data provided on the web portal.
- Each candidate has to upload a photocopy of his CNIC, Matric result card, and FSc result card on the web portal.
- For the convenience of the candidates, the necessary instructions for their registration have been uploaded on the web portal.
- Candidates can give their preference for admission to all 15 nursing colleges. If a candidate gives his/her consent after selection on merit and fails to attend the relevant college on time so his name will be removed from the admission process.
- Candidates will be admitted only to the colleges in which they have been given priority. After submitting the admission form the candidate will not have the option to change colleges.
- Facility centers have been set up in the nursing colleges for the candidates. If the candidate has to use the online system or has difficulty understanding it, he can contact the facility center. Office hours are 9 am to 5 pm. The numbers are 042-99204020, and 042-99200967.
The candidates can apply online before the deadline. the date for the submission of the application will be this month only 2023.
Related search words:
- Admission to B.Sc Nursing 2023 in Punjab affiliated college.
- B.Sc nursing 2023 merit list.
- apply online
- application form and dates
- B.Sc nursing registration schedule
- last date for application submission