b4u group Pakistan Online

B4U GLOBAL PAKISTAN

WHO ARE THEY:

In 2017, CEO Saif ur Rehman started a company in Malaysia which is B4U GROUP OF COMPANIES under which B4U GLOBAL PAKISTAN lies.CEO Saif ur Rehman is from Pakistan. He has a goal in mind to start this company that he wants people to earn money by invest in the company and live a good life.B4U GROUP OF COMPANIES currently work in 28 countries in the world. B4U Company Lahore 

B4You Wikipedia

WHAT ARE THEY DO:

A common man is not able to do investment as they don’t know about the markets and don’t have technical knowledge. So what they do is they take money from common people and invest in different things. Such as,

  • Cryptocurrency
  • Transport
  • Technology
  • B4U cabs
  • Real estate

They invest 40% of investment in cryptocurrency and the remaining 60% in other trading businesses.

INVESTMENT PLANS: 

This company has different investment plans which start from 50$ to 50,000$  and each dollar has fix price of 150$. They give different titles to different investors’ accounts according to their investments. Such as,

  • TIFFANY(account has 50 dollars investment)
  • BLUEMOON(account has 700 dollars investment)
  • AURORA(account has 3,000 dollars investment)
  • CULLINAN(account has 10,000 dollars investment)
  • SANCY(account has 30,000 dollars investment)
  • KOHINOOR(account has 50,000 dollars investment)

HOW TO INVEST IN THE B4U GROUP OF COMPANIES:

You can invest in it by only go to their website and contact their team.B4U is actually working on a multi-level marketing business model. if a person has an account in b4u then he can refer to another person and get a bonus on the other person’s investment.

B4U WALLET:

  • Account of investor in b4u also called b4u wallet.
  • B4u wallet is secured, convenient, and easy to use.
  • It is not only the wallet but it is also an easy exchange.
  • You can earn by referring your friends and family.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY:

I made my first investment in June 2020, After that day I get 6% of my investment each month, and by referring to my family and friends I also earn a good amount of bonus. But I did not receive any payment from b4u for the last two months as nab(national investigation bureau)freezes the accounts of investors so we will not be able to get our payments until b4u will not clear itself from the court.

SECP FINE B4U:

As SECP has banned the sponsors of B4U GROUP from the position of directors in any company for the next 5 years.SECP impose an RS.4BILLION fine on the B4U group of companies and ordered to wind up all other 18 companies which are under the umbrella of B4U GROUP OF COMPANIES and impose retribution of RS.200MILLION on each and every company.

B4U had to face a lot of criticism from its earlier days. Its competitors try to knock down the company many times. In January 2021, SECP warned the public to not invest in these types of investing companies. and NAB issue an arrest that wasn’t against the CEO of the company. The owner of B4U Saifur Rehman, record a pre-arrest bail application in the ISLAMABAD HIGH COURT.SO, NAB can not arrest him. B4U CEO did not attend the last court hearing because he tested positive for CORONA VIRUS.

Check Also

Driver jobs in Punjab Pakistan 2022

Driver Jobs 2022 in Punjab

Driver Jobs 2022 in Punjab The Driver jobs in Punjab were announced by the government …

Leave a Reply