CSS Examination Preparation Apply Method 2023
CSS Exam 2023 CSS examinations are conducted once a year in the month of February by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan. Before taking the CSS exams, the FPSC issues the registration schedule for the CSS candidates So that all the candidates can meet all the requirements to participate in the exams And meet eligibility criteria Registration is required to sit for CSS exams otherwise candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. CSS eligibility criteria 2023 and CSS requirements 2023.
The Federal Public Service Commission has provided a complete procedure for the CSS 2023 Exam which candidates must follow to avoid any inconvenience. In addition, candidates who want to know all kinds of information about the CSS registration 2023 deadline and exams can visit this page. The Federal Public Service Commission has not yet announced the CSS exams 2023 nor has it given a date. According to the latest information, visit this page for all kinds of information regarding Registration. The list of documents required for CSS 2023. The process of FPSC CSS registration 2023 and CSS online registration 2023.
FPS CSS 2023 Registration Online
FPSC CSS Registration 2023For those who want to go to Assistant Commissioner Foreign Officer Director ANF Officer Police Officer or any good position in the future The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has made an important announcement regarding the Islamabad Net 2023 CSS exam The ad is available to you in the month of December So visit our page for all kinds of updates about 2023 FPSC CSS exam.CSS online Registration 2023 Candidates should follow the following steps for online registration in CSS.
- The registration process starts in the month of October and the candidates have to fill up the CSS registration form as per the information provided by the Federal Public Service Commission.
- All candidates are required to complete and submit the registration form after completing all the following steps.
- To apply for CSS 2023 and registration, candidates have to file online so that they can take the exams.
- After printing the application form, sell it to the candidates by attaching all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates have to submit a challan form of Rs. 2,200 to the National Bank of Pakistan for registration
Required Document for Registration
Following are the documents required for registration for CSS exams
- Certified copy of matriculation degree
- Certified copy of Intermediate Degree
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Attested copy of domicile
- Receipt of paid examination fee challah form
- Passport size photographs
- Certified copy of computerized national identity card
Parts of CSS Exam 2023
The CSS exam was divided into 4 parts
- Written test (1200 marks )
- Medical Examinations
- Physiological Test
- Viva (300 Mark)
The CSS written exam consists of 12 subjects 6 of these 12 subjects are compulsory subjects In which English Grammar, General Sciences, Pakistan Study, Pakistan Current Affairs, and Islamic Study There are also six optional subjects that you can choose from. You must have 50% marks to pass the CSS exam You must have at least 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 33% marks in optional subjects. After passing the written test, only a few candidates were called for Medical Psychology and Viva. If you want to have the paper re-checked, the fee is Rs. 500 per paper. Any candidate can appear for the CSS written test only 3 times.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS 2023
You must meet the following eligibility criteria for the written CSS exam Nationality criteria: Must be a citizen of Pakistan and also a permanent address of Jammu and Kashmir You must have at least a bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd decision from the University of Pakistan to participate in the CSS exam. Age of CSS exam You must be over 21 and under 30 if you want to take the CSS exam. Suppose you are taking the CSS exam from December 31st You must be under 30 years of age and over 21 years of age. In addition, if you are employed by a provincial or federal employee, you will receive two years of age relaxation.