How to Report Cyber Crime Complaints in Pakistan
The National Response Centre for Cyber Crime (NR3C) – FIA started work in 2007 for the whole population of our country anyone can register a complaint against cyber crimes in Pakistan and the department is caught that person after searching online on the internet then file the case of this man for her ill legal profession and the law enforcement of Federal Investigation Agency give the punishment according to them under the Act No. VIII 1974.
The National Center for Cyber Crime (NR3C). The NR3C is providing the latest Information Technology support to the public and arrested those persons who are performing technology-based crimes in Pakistan the unit is directly received cybercrime complaints via email and Cyber Crime Help Line Numbers 9911 call center where listens to the caught in-trouble natives problems and effort to exit from this issue as soon as possible.
A simple way to report cybercrime online open the official site and filling the required information against your difficulty give the whole details in their fields and the NR3C team is in early contact with you the other features are explained below read it.
How can Types of Cyber Crime Complaints You can Report
- Fake Facebook ID (If someone has made your FB id)
- Fake Twitter ID or other Google Accounts
- Anyone hack your Facebook or Email ID
- Does anyone share your picture without your permission on social media
- If Someone accesses your mobile phone, laptop, and personal computer and steals your private data or personal information
- If anyone defames you on social media and makes a fade id on your name
- If anyone hacks your website
- Any issue against sharing the digital or electronic money of U-paisa, Easy paisa, ATM Bank Transfer and online fund transfer fraud or missed money transaction
How to Report Cyber Crimes Way:
If anyone is a victim of some crime is given the up line then submit your complaint about cybercrime in Pakistan
- If you have any objection then visit the URL at https://www.nr3c.gov.pk/creport.php and fill up the whole form online and Register for Complaint Against Cyber Crimes
- You can also write your email application and send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org with attaching your personal information like Name Father’s Name, Gender, Contact No, City Name, Address, CNIC, and your problem
- If anyone wants to send a hard copy to the officers of NR3C then write your complaint against cybercrime in Pakistan and send your application to the head office address with your credential details (Name, Father Name, City Name, Gender, Address, Phone No, CNIC) and giving the full arguments of your crisis under the below check now:
National Response Center for Cyber Crime Contact Numbers
- Nr3c Headquarters Address Islamabad
- 2nd Floor, National Police Foundation Building,
- Mauve Area, Sector G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Phone #:
- +92 51 9106384
- Fax #:
- +92 51 9106383
- Email Address:
- Nr3c Lahore Address
- 4th Floor, FIA Building,
- 1st Temple Road, Lahore, Punjab.
- Phone No:
- +92 42 99203047 – 48
- Fax No:
- +92 42 37323041
- Nr3c Karachi Address
- 1st Floor ,FIA Building (Near Darul Sehat Hospital),
- Block 14, Gulistan-e-Johar Karachi.
- Contact Us
- +92 21-99333950-51
- Fax No:
- +92 21-99249651
- Nr3c Peshawar Address
- Opposite RMI Hospital, Phase-5,
- Hayatabad, Peshawar, KPK.
- Phone Number:
- +92 91 9217109
- Nr3c Rawalpindi Address
- Al-Zahir Plaza, New Iqbal Town, Express Way, Islamabad.
- Phone No:
- +92 51 2612280
- Nr3c Quetta Address
- NR3C/FIA, Banglaw No. 410/180 near
- City School Opposite Crescent Public School,
- City School Road Jinnah Town Quetta
- Phone No:
- +92 81 2870057
The National Center for Cyber Crime (NR3C). After submitting how to check the complaint status it is easy to contact with this no 051-9106384 or mobile no. 0336-6006060 for further details and inquiries against your online cybercrime complaints and you write the whole form in simple language should you have Urdu or English the governmental site of the National Response Center of Cyber Crime Reports in Pakistan.