How to Report Cyber Crime Complaint in Pakistan
The National Response Centre for Cyber Crime (NR3C) – FIA is started the work in 2007 for the whole population of our country anyone can register their complaint against the cyber crimes in the Pakistan and the department is catch that person after search online on internet then file the case of this man for her ill legal profession and the law enforcement of Federal Investigation Agency give the punishment according to the under the Act No. VIII 1974.
The NR3C is providing the latest Information Technology support to the public and arrested the those persons who is perform the technology based crimes in Pakistan and the unit is directly received the cyber crime complaints from the email and Cyber Crime Help Line Numbers 9911 call center where listen the caught in trouble natives problems and effort to exit from this issue as soon as possible.
Simple way to report cyber crime online open the official site and filling the required information against your difficulty give the whole details in their fields and the NR3C team is early contact with you the other features are explain under the below read it.
How can Types of Cyber Crime Complaints You can Reported
- Fake Facebook ID (If someone has made your fb id)
- Fake Twitter ID or other Google Accounts
- Anyone hack your Facebook or Email ID
- Anyone share your picture without your permission on social media
- If Someone access yoru mobile phone, laptop and personal computer and steal your private data or personal information
- If anyone defaming you on the social media and make fade id on your name
- If anyone hack your website
- Any issue against sharing the digital or electronic money of U-paisa, Easy paisa, ATM Bank Transfer and online fund transfer fraud or miss money transaction
How to Report Cyber Crimes Way
If anyone is victim of some crimes is given the up line then submit your complaint cyber crime in Pakistan
- If you have any objection then visit URL at https://www.nr3c.gov.pk/creport.php and fill up the whole form online and Register Complaint Against Cyber Crimes
- You can also write your email application and send to the firstname.lastname@example.org with attach your personal information like Name Father Name, Gender, Contact No, City Name, Address, CNIC and your problem
- If anyone want to send hard copy to the officers of NR3C then write your complaint against cyber crime in Pakistan and sent your application to the head offices address with your credential details of (Name, Father Name, City Name, Gender, Address, Phone No, CNIC) and giving the full arguments of your crisis under the below check now:
National Response Center for Cyber Crime Contact Numbers
- Nr3c Headquarters Address Islamabad
- 2nd Floor, National Police Foundation Building,
- Mauve Area, Sector G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Phone #:
- +92 51 9106384
- Fax #:
- +92 51 9106383
- Email Address:
- Nr3c Lahore Address
- 4th Floor, FIA Building,
- 1st Temple Road, Lahore, Punjab.
- Phone No:
- +92 42 99203047 – 48
- Fax No:
- +92 42 37323041
- Nr3c Karachi Address
- 1st Floor ,FIA Building (Near Darul Sehat Hospital),
- Block 14,Gulistan-e-Johar Karachi.
- Contact Us
- +92 21-99333950-51
- Fax No:
- +92 21-99249651
- Nr3c Peshawar Address
- Opposite RMI Hospital, Phase-5,
- Hayatabad, Peshawar, KPK.
- Phone Number:
- +92 91 9217109
- Nr3c Rawalpindi Address
- Al-Zahir Plaza, New Iqbal Town, Express Way, Islamabad.
- Phone No:
- +92 51 2612280
- Nr3c Quetta Address
- NR3C/FIA, Banglaw No. 410/180 near
- City School Opposite Crescent Public School,
- City School Road Jinnah Town Quetta
- Phone No:
- +92 81 2870057
After submitting how to check the complaint status it is easy to contact with this no 051-9106384 or mobile no. 0336-6006060 for further details and inquiries against your online cyber crime complaints and you write whole form in simple language should you have Urdu or English the governmental site of National Response Center of Cyber Crime Reports in Pakistan.