Kamyab Pakistan Interest-Free Loan Program 2023:
Interest-Free Loan by PM. A ceremony was held at Islamabad Faisal Mosque by Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday 2nd February. PM announced that the loan will provide to the Pakistanis without any interest. PM announced the Kamyab Pakistan free interest for the Pakistani people. This interest will provide to the women, men, farmers, and youth for the business. According to this program, poverty will reduce in the country.
PM launched a Naya Pakistan interest-free loan for the candidates who want to start their businesses. He addressed that the 4.5 million families of Pakistan would benefit from the Naya Pakistan interest-free loan. This scheme is more helpful for the people to start their small businesses, construct their houses, learn appropriate skills, get technical education, or invest in farming.
- Announcement of the Kamyab Pakistan interest-free loan 2023
- How to register online for an interest-free loan?
- PM launches interest-free loan
- How can get an interest-free loan from the PM scheme?
- Eligibility criteria
- Required documents
- Amount of interest
- Amount of interest for the house construction
- Amount of interest for the farming
- How to download the application?
- How to apply online?
- How to submit the application online?
- PM launches interest-free loan scheme 2023.
- Loan scheme Kamyab Pakistan.
- Free interest loan online
- 5 lakh loan free interest
- Without interest loan 2023 by PM Imran Khan
- 2.5 Billion Rupees of Interest-Free Loan:
There is a large number of rupees 2.5 billion which has already been given to the low-income families in previous schemes. There is also an amount of Rs 55 billion given to the people by the various banks in the housing scheme which is announced by the government of Pakistan. The Federal Government of Pakistan will also provide a loan of rupees 1 trillion to the 4.5 million families in the next year for the Pakistani people all across the country.
Under this program of Naya Pakistan Interest-Free Loan to the urban area families the amount of Rs 0.5 billion under the condition to start a new business. On the other hand, 0.3 billion rupees will give to the rural area families to spend on their farming. Furthermore, an amount of Rs 0.2 billion will give to the families to construct their houses.