KTS Kawish Scholarship 2021-2022 Phase-ll For KP and Fata Students
KTS Kawish Scholarship 2021-2022, King Testing Service’s Effort Scholarship Phase Two Under National Youth Empowerment Scholarship Program Announced. Candidates from KPK and FATA can participate in the scholarship. Students in need of Matriculation Intermediate Graduation and Post Graduation can participate in the effort. This is for all students who want to improve their education. They can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to reduce their education costs.
Be selected for the Kawish Scholarship through the King Testing Service. Under the scholarship, the selected students will get 100% tuition fees. Through which they can improve the quality of their education. Therefore, all students who cannot afford their tuition fees should take advantage of this scholarship and apply for it. Similarly, interested candidates from KPK and FATA should visit the official website of King Testing Service and submit their application for the night till December 20, 2021.
Eligible Degree for Kawish Scholarship 2021
Students from KPK and FATA who are following degree students for KTS KawishScholarship 2021 Phase II.
- Intermediate / A-Level
Eligibility Criteria For Kawish Scholarship
- All KPK and FATA students are eligible for scholarships
- To apply for the scholarship, students must have a degree from KPK and FATA schools, colleges, and universities.
- Must appear for Kawish Scholarship Examination The test pattern is available on the official website of KTS.
How to Apply For Kawish Scholarship Program
- To submit an application for KTS Kawish Scholarship Phase-ll on the official website of KTS(https:kts.com)
- Click on the degree for which you want to apply and open the registration form.
- Download the Registration form from the KTS website and complete your application.
- After completing the application form, post it at the given address KTS.
- Submission of the KTS By Hand Application will not be accepted.
- KTS Address: Manager Operation KTS FEHF Block No.51-E,3rd floor, Office No.7 G-11/3, Islamabad
- Last Date to apply for Kawish Scholarship: 20 December 2021.