Apply Online for Overseas Employment Certificates Registration 2023:
Overseas Employment Certificates are issued for the workers. All the candidates who are the workers of Philippine Overseas can apply online for the registration of overseas employment certificates. Now you can get an online (OEC) Overseas Employment Certificate. There is we Provide all the detailed information and complete procedure for overseas workers. This certificate is issued by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
The benefit of the OEC is that it will show the immigration authorities when the candidates leave their Philippine international employment. The OEC allows candidates to easily leave the Philippines when they are working in another country. Firstly, you make the immigration procedure and prove your work in abroad when you want to leave the Philippines. Your work in abroad must be properly documented and regulated for the Overseas Employment Certificate.
More Related Keywords:
- How to apply for OEC online jobs?
- How to get an overseas employment certificate?
- What is the procedure for OEC online?
- How to register for OEC online?
- What is the overseas employment certificate?
- How to apply for OEC?
- OEC registration
- OEC certificate
- Registration for professionals
- Skilled workers registration
- Balik Manggagawa OEC registration
- Philippine registration and overseas employment certificate
- Flipine registration and certificate
How to Get Registration Online with OEC:
There is we provide a complete procedure for the workers of the Philippines. So they get all types of information from this page. The candidates visit the official website www.bmonline.poea.gov.ph.
If the candidates are new users then they first register in the system. The candidates register in the system by using their personal email ID and after this click, the button signs me up. If you are not new then log in as an already registered user and update your personal data, beneficiaries, and contract particulars if the record is found already.
Required Documents and Fee for the OEC Registration:
- OWWA membership fee receipt
- Printed online appointment information
- Passport for departure date
- Valid proof of employment contract
- Work permit
- Work visa or equivalent document
- Employment contract copy
- A valid work visa
- And 100 PHP must be needed for the processing of OEC.
Under the rules and regulations, the overseas employment certificate must be required to enter and return to the abroad countries and it is required by the overseas employment administration. This certificate is verifying that the candidates are registered as overseas Filipino workers.