Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 in Province Punjab Online Apply
PRP Punjab Rangers Jobs 2020 has declared jibs in different categories on July, 30-2020. Applications are required from Punjab for different categories. The said jobs cover opportunities for both males and females. They are directors to send their applications for their eligible category. The proper and complete procedure for application is well defined by the PRP (Pakistan Rangers Punjab). The applicants must have to fulfill the jibs requirements as per the description. On completion, they will be able to join the related professions in which they are going to appear. Here we are going to share the information that is required for the applicant for further proceeding regarding PRP.
|Job Description||PRP Jobs 2020|
|Source||Punjab Rangers Website|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
|Organization||Pakistan Rangers Punjab|
|Education||Middle to Masters|
Back Ground of Organisation
The duty of the Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 is to protect the borders of Punjab Pakistan. Full-time security is provided by the rangers at the borders. Punjab Pakistan Border shares 13000 km with India. That’s why full-time security is necessary. We cannot make enemies easy. There are about 1600-1700 plus rangers are there that are working for the same purpose and protecting Pakistan externally from the enemies in different areas like Rajanpur. Islamabad and ICT.
PRP announced Sub Inspector (General Duty), Lady Rangers (Sipahi General Duty), Naib Khateeb, Sipahi (General Duty), Naik (General Duty), Barber,
Dhobi, Carpenter, Khakrob, Bawarchi jobs in Province Punjab Pakistan. Now we are going to discuss the allocation of vacancies on the quota base for different regions of Pakistan.
- Merit- 7.5 %
- Punjab including Islamabad- 50 %
- Sindh urban- 7.6 %
- Sindh rural- 11.4 %
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- 11.5 %
- Balochistan- 6 %
- Ex FATA- 3 %
- Gilgit Baltistan- 1 %
- Azad Kashmir- 2 %
- Educational criteria for Civilian Candidates
Sub Inspector (General Duty): Intermediate (FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS)
Naik (General Duty): Matric
Sipahi (General Duty): Middle
Lady Rangers (Sipahi GD): Middle
Naib Khateeb: (FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS) and Dars-e-Nizami/Wafaq-ul-Madaris
Khakrob, Carpenter, Dhobi, and Barber: Relevant Experience
( Age Limit for Civilian Candidates will be 18 to 30 Years (5 years of age relaxation included )
- Physical Criteria for Civilian Candidates:
Minimum Height: 5′-6″ Ft
Chest: 33″ with 1.5″ spread (Only for male) / Weight: 121 Pounds
- Educational Criteria and Age Limit for Ex Soldiers:
Education: Same as Civilian
- Age Limit:
45 Years (Sub Inspector)
40 Years (Naik)
35 Years (Sipahi)
- Detailed Medical Examination is required
- Physical Test must
- Trade Test must
- Interview based Final Selection
- The time needed: 20 days.
How to Apply in PRP Jobs?
- Application form for Sub Inspector, Naik, and Sipahi
- Submitting the application form for Lady Rangers
The candidates have to reach the Headquarters Punjab Rangers Lahore with PT Shoes for Physical Test and complete documents on 25 and 26 August.
- Submitting the application form for Naib Khateeb, Bawarchi and others
- Submission of documents on PO Box. 6080 Lahore before 20 August.
- No TA/DA
- Late submission of the form shall not be entertained.
- Government Employees via proper channel
- Physical test and Initial Medical Test; The candidates have to be at the selected center.