PM Youth Internship Program Online Registration 2023:
PM Kamyab Jawan Internship announced. Online registration for the youth internship 2023 is open. This youth internship program scheme provided a good career for the young’s of Pakistan. This scheme provides an incredible opportunity for the students in business,
marketing, food, technology, law, finance, engineering, public administration with the payment of a stipend of up to rupees 10000 every month. Now all the candidates can apply online for this stipend and can make their career. The candidates can apply on the website of nip.gov.pk.
The main aim of this internship program is to prepare Pakistani students in the public and private workplace for temporary jobs. This is the best national Kamyab Jawan internship program. According to this youth education plan the internship scheme is placed in the divisions, federal ministers, provincial departments, banks, corporations, and various public and private institutions for one year and receive a grant of rupees 10000.
- Online registration for the PM youth internship 2023
- The official website for the PM youth internship 2023
- How to apply online for the Kamyab Jawan program 2023?
- All details about Prime Minister Youth Internship 2023.
- Required data for PM youth Internship
- Required documents
- Eligibility criteria
- Geological expansion
- Number of interns
- Last date for submission of the application
- The training area of NIP
- Allocation for internship
Age Required for the Online Registration:
The candidates who can apply must have 16 years of education and the age of the candidates 25 or above from the 25 years. The diploma holder and the FSc applicants can also apply for this scheme and they can get 10000 rupees for one month per month. This scheme has been announced for the new candidates from the Pakistan government as part of its PM youth training program.
PM Youth internship opportunity is for the educated but unemployed candidates from all provinces and regions. This scheme is provided in all the provinces of Pakistan such as Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
Online Registration Method for the Youth Internship Program:
- Under this program, all the inter-provincial, coordination, ministry, and substitute students are transferred to government services, departments, and banks for one year and receive a stipend of Rs 10000 per month.
- The candidates who want to apply can apply on the official website www.pmys.nip.gov.pk.
- Both males and females can apply for this program.
- All the candidates can apply before the due date.
- Candidates apply online CLICK HERE.
Last Date for Apply:
- The candidates can apply online before the date of 18th May 2023 until 8 pm.
- This program requires 16 years of education, a Diploma, and FSc recognition. The age required for this program is 25 years or up to this.
- This opportunity has been given to the new applicants to fill an entry-level position as part of their PM Youth Training Program.
Eligibility Criteria for the Youth Internship Program:
16 years of education and HEC grade or equivalent.
- Diploma or FSc
- Madrassah graduated students can also apply.
- The grades of the students must be 50 percent.
- 2.5 CGPA is limited for the selection of candidates.
- The age limit is up to 25 years.
- Candidates from all the Pakistan can apply.
- No gender discrimination.
- Required Documents for Youth Internship:
- Passport size photo
- CNIC/Passport/ B form
- Degrees Certificate
Graduation Degree Transcript Certificate
- Geological Expansion for the Youth Internship:
- Prime Minister’s youth training program is spread across Pakistan. And the students can get 10000 rupees per month.
Each Year Internship No:
- 15000 interns participate in this program each year.
- The emphasis of this program is placed on each public and private officials are responsible for this scheme.