PMF DIPLOMA IN DISPENSER COURSE ADMISSION 2023
PDF Dispenser Admission Admission is open for a two-year dispenser course 2023 in institutions affiliated with Punjab Medical Faculty. Applications are invited from the residents of Punjab. All students who have passed matriculation with science and good marks can get into Dispenser admission 2023. All students from all over Punjab can apply within the two-year Dispenser course Admission. If you want to apply for Dispenser Admission then you can get admission in any District Hospital and Tehsil Hospital.
For all kinds of information about the Dispenser Course guide our province down to the bottom of our page.PMF Dispenser admission 2023, In addition, admissions of District Courts in different districts of Punjab, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, and District Hospitals in different cities have started. On this page, you can find all kinds of information about Dispenser Courses, Application Form Registration for fee schedules, and all kinds of guides.
Eligibility criteria for Dispenser Course 2023
- Eligibility for Admission to Dispenser Course Minimum Academic Qualification Must be in Second Division with Matriculation Science with Subjects ( physics, chemistry, biology).
- The following persons will be given importance with a higher increment number.
- Minimum second decision in FSC Pre-Medical.
- Hafiz Quran
- No age limit. Preference will be given to recently passed candidates.
PMF Affiliated Hospital :
- Myo Hospital Lahore
- General Hospital Lahore
- Jannah Hospital Lahore
- Ganga ram hospital Lahore
- Lahore services hospital
- Benazir Bhutto Rawalpindi hospital
- General Hospital Rawalpindi
- Holy Family Hospital Rawalpindi
- Allied hospitaal Faisalabad
- Nestor hospital Multan
- Civil hospital Bahawalpur
- All District Hospitals of Punjab
- Tehsil Headquarters Hospital Murree and Gojra
All the candidates who are aspiring for Dispenser Class Admission must be in their respective District Domicile for admission and will submit the application within the respective District. The hospital will charge Rs. 70 perform of the admission form fee. A photocopy of the Admission form will not be accepted.
Last Date PMF Dispenser Admission 2023:
All candidates have to submit their applications to the concerned institution during office hours. The last date for submission of forms is 2023. All government employees who wish to submit their application will send it to the in charge of their department. Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
- Matric Certificate
- Fsc Certificate
- Passport Size picture
Admission will be on a merit basis only and a preliminary list of all successful candidates 2023 Relevant information should be posted on the notice board of the hospital.
- Classes will begin on 2023.
- All selected candidates will not receive any stipend during the training and their government suggests a fee will be charged.
- In addition, all the students should be sent by the government to the concerned hospital heads with the matriculation certificate of the selected candidates along with the original domicile and certificate admission form.
Download Registration Form:
Download Admission policy: