PSL (Pakistan) Super League 2023 Started:
PSL 2023 Started. PSL 2023 T20 will start on 13th February. Pakistan Super League is one of the most popular leagues in Pakistan. T20 matches will be started on the 13th of February and the last match will be played on the 19th of March. PSL 8th Schedule will start from the month of February.
More Related Keywords:
- PSL 2023 matches scheduled
- PSL timing
- PSL venues
- PSL fixtures
- Pakistan Super League T20 matches
- Starting date of T20 matches
- Last match of the T20 schedule
- Multan vs Lahore matches
- Karachi kings vs Peshawar
- Multan sultan vs Lahore T20 matches
- latest updates about t20 matches
- When T20 matches will be started?
- How many teams are in PSL?
- PSL table 2023
There is also information about the fixtures, timetables, and venues. Are we also given detailed information about the T20 matches? All the latest updates get from this website. T20 is the cricket league of Pakistan that started in 2016 and there are 5 teams in PSL.
Now the 6th team has been added to PSL which is Multan Sultan.
PSL is the domestic league of Pakistan. It is very similar to IPL and BPL. IPL is the India Premier League and BPL is the Bangladesh Premier league.
Pakistan Super League Venues:
- Gaddafi Stadium Lahore
- National Stadium Karachi
- Multan International Cricket Stadium
- Pindi Cricket Stadium
Pakistan Super League Timing:
- 7:00 PM opening ceremony
- 8:00 PM opening match
- 2:00 PM day matches
- 6:00 PM evening matches
- In other cities, matches will be held at 7:00 PM