Punjab University Online Registration for Private Students
Punjab University Registration Announced for Private students for MA, MSc. The latest schedule is announced by Punjab University for the candidates of MA, MSc and they download their application forms online and also submit their application forms online for registration at PU University.
This schedule is announced for the submission of application forms for the annual examination of MA, MSc 2023. Those candidates who have passed the annual examination of BA, BSc this year or before this and they also informed that they submit their application forms before the due date. The last date for the submission of application forms is 31st January 2023.
More Related Keywords:
- Punjab University online registration for Private students 2023
- Latest news about PU MA, MSc registration online
- How to submit the online application form for registration in 2023?
- PU’s last date for online registration
- Punjab University admission MA, MSc 2022 last date
- Punjab University’s last date of admission is 2023
- MA, MSc online registration for Private students 2023
- PU online registration
How to Apply Online for the Registration in PU
- There we provide the complete method for the submission of application forms for the annual examination 2023 of MA, MSc.
- The application form for the registration of the annual examination at Punjab University is only submitted on the official website of www.pu.edu.pk Or registration.pu.edu.pk.
- The candidates must read all the instructions before filling out the application form for registration
- Before registration, the students log in by using their CNIC number
- The students submit their application forms with CNIC, NOC, and challan forms, with the application online on the official website.
- The candidates who are already registered under Punjab University do not need to register again.
Eligibility Criteria for the Registration at Punjab University
The eligibility criteria for the submission of application forms for registration in PU for the annual examination 2023 is that they must have passed the BA, and BSc annual examination 2022 or before. If they are registered already under the University of Punjab they do have not to register again. The candidates must have CNIC, NOC, and other original documents.