PUNJAB UNIVERSITY LLB ADMISSION 2021:

PUNJAB UNIVERSITY LLB ADMISSION 2021:

Every year Punjab University is taking PU Admission for LLB students. This entrance test is very important for students because after passing this test the students become able to find good jobs that pay them almost 500000 to 1500000 in a year. Therefore the candidates are very excited about the admission test. These exams are taking under the supervision of Punjab university after which they get jobs in 4 institutes of Punjab university.

LAST DATE OF ADMISSION IN PU FOR LLB:

The university has made an official announcement of the date on which they are taking exams. The student should provide all the required information before that date. The exams will take in both modes online and offline. The exam duration is of ninety minutes.

5&3 YEAR LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2021:

In the current time in Pakistan, the Punjab University is one of the institutes which provide two programs of law. There are two programs one is of 3 years and the other is of 5 years. This degree is a very dynamic degree because after completing this degree the person will be able to understand the whole law of Pakistan and become able to raise voice against the negative things happening in the society.

SKILLS NEED FOR LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2021:

There are a lot of skills that need to improve for a person who wants to become a lawyer by profession. there are some basic skills like communication skills, analytic skills, reasoning, and client services. but to become a good lawyer the person needs to have the courage to face the questions of the judge. Honesty is very important in this field and he can convince people. A lot of mental and physical stamina is required in this field.

PU LLB ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORM:

Any candidate can easily apply for the application of an LLB course. You just need to go to the website of Punjab University and then open the link to the application form. Print it out and fill all the requirements according to the document. After that, you need to pay the challan form. If you want to know more about the fee structure then you must need to read the whole post.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

the university of Punjab did not specify any hard criteria. After graduation, everyone who wants to become a lawyer can start their degree. Following are the criteria’s decided by the university,

LLB 3 YEAR PROGRAM Candidates need to pass any under graduated degree like BA/BSC in the 2nd division at least.
LLB 5 YEAR PROGRAM While the five-year program needs only the intermediate degree in minimum 2nd division to start this degree.

PUNJAB UNIVERSITY LLB EXAM FEE STRUCTURE:

For the LLB degree, the student is required to fill the wholesome of the fees of RS. 99910 for the whole program and RS. 48030 is required for the 3 year BA LLB course. This becomes very easy for students to pay because they don’t need to pay the wholesome of the fee they pay all these fees in the whole program.

MERIT OF LLB ENTRANCE EXAM:

PUNJAB UNIVERSITY keeps the merit criteria very simple. Anyone who wants to pass the law entrance test just needs to reach this criterion according to which the university only put 30% of their entrance test result and the other 70% result was taken from the academic carrier of the candidate.

Check Also

BZU Last Merit List

BZU Multan Merit List 2021 Online Here

BZU Multan Fist Morning Classes Merit List 2021 BZU Multan Merit List 2021 Online On …

Leave a Reply