Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Pakistan Official website www.pec.edu.pk
The PEC was organized in the year 2005 and in 2006 when it was conducted the Grade 5th examination in the whole province for the Punjab first time 2 to 5 million students are taking the exams through the Punjab Examination Commission of Pakistan under the Act XI of 2010.
At that time the institute is regularly worked for all populations of our country and held the papers of Five and Eight Classes then after three months PEC 5th 8th Class Results announced on dated 31st March of each year for the entire candidates of Grades V and VIII.
The Education Commission department is situated on Wahdat Road and Main Boulevard Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore near Farooq Hospital where existed the main building of the Punjab Examination Commission was opened hours of 08:00 am to 04:00 pm for the help of all children of boys and girls who are registered through this education sector.
A total of 18 members of this commission which the 03 MPAs and 2 educational persons from private schools are chosen by our government of Pakistan for the prepared examinations of Grade Five and Eight Classes.
PEC was the main administrative authority and was responsible for the annual exams in the 37 Districts and Tehsils of the Punjab province including the names of
- Nankana Sahib (Shahkot, Sangla Hill),
- Sheikhupura (Safdarabad, Ferozewala, Muridke, Sharaqpur),
- Okara (Renala Khurd, Depalpur),
- Vehari (Jallah Jeem, Karam Pur, Gaggo)
- Bahawalnagar (Chistian, Fort Abbas, Haroonabad, Minchinabad),
- Toba Tek Singh (Pir Mahal, Gojra, Kamalia),
- Multan (Jalapur Pirwala, Shujabad),
- Khushab (Jamali Balochan, Angah, Botala, Girote, Hadali, Daiwal, Chak No. 50, 59, Hassanpur, Tiwana),
- Sialkot (Sambrial, Daska, Pasrur),
- Rahim Yar Khan (Sadiqabad, Khanpur, Liaqatpur),
- Narowal (Zafarwal, Shakargarh),
- Pakpattan (Arifwala),
- Bhakkar (Mankera, Darya Khan, Kaloorkot),
- Sargodha (Silanwali, Bhera, Bhawal, Kot Momin, Shahpur),
- Chakwal (Talagang, Kallar Kahar, Choa Saidan Shah),
- Bahawalpur (Yazman, Ahmedpur Sharqia, Hasilpur, Khairpur Tamewali),
- Rawalpindi (Murree, Taxila, Gujar Khan, Kotli Sattian, Kahuta, Kallar Syedan),
- Gujranwala (Kamoke, Wazirabad, Nowshera),
- Gujrat (Kharian, Sarai Alamgir),
- Kasur (Pattoki, Chunian, Kot Radha Kishan),
- Khanewal (Jahanian, Mian Channu, Kabirwala),
- Muzaffargarh (Kot Addu, Alipur, Jatoi),
- Mandi Bahauddin (Malakwal, Phalia),
- Mianwali (Piplan, Isakhel),
- Rajanpur (Rojhan, Jampur),
- Sahiwal (Chichawatni),
- Lodhran (Kahror Pakka, Dunyapur),
- Faisalabad (Tandianwala, Jaranwala, Jhumra, Samundri)
- Dera Ghazi Khan (De-Excluded Area, Taunsa)
for the whole students of the Grade 5th of elementary school level exams and Grade 8th by the government who are holding in Punjab.
Pakistan Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is held each year examinations of 5th and 8th classes to the entire region where the responsibility of the official government department of www.pec.edu.pk the organize the exams for all students of elementary schools 5th 8th level in which the subjects of English, Urdu, Mathematics, Science and Islamiat the PEC is issued the model papers, guess papers, last five year papers, sample paper, date sheets, and roll number slips and roll no slip for the candidates of middle-level schools.